History
“Thegra Ukraine LTD.” DC is a daughter Company of the Netherlands-based “Theeuwes Holding”. Its history begins in the year 1900, when tireless Jen Baptist (Tiest) Theeuwes founded his first windmill in the city of Rijen. Despite economic crises and changes in the political situation, the Company founded by the Theeuwes’ family had developed into one of the country’s largest companies by the middle of the XX century, due to ceaseless labour and continuous improvement.

The Company’s activity was expanded beyond the Netherlands in the 2-nd half of the XX century. It was in this period that the Company was given its new name THEGRA as a result of merging. Since the beginning of the 1970s the global agriculture started rapid development towards mechanization and introduction of new agricultural technologies, which gave the holding a new development impulse.  Intensification of international trade and substantial expansion of the customers’ geography has made the company global on international scale with daughter companies emerging in Denmark, Poland, and the USA.

learn more

 
 
secretary@thegra.kiev.ua
+38 044 569-12-22